Forum registration by personal email
Sorry, again I had to disable registrations in the forum because of frequent spammer registrations.
Please send an email if you want to participate in our forums.
This new version contains some minor bug fixes and some changes in order to work correctly with newer CUPS server versions.
- Correctly add printer location
- Support CUPS answers with several attribute groups having the same name
- Log output removed
This new version comes with some new features and one API change that can break your existing code without compile errors - so please be very careful. Print job attributes provided via attribute map need to be sparated by '#' instead of ' ' in order to allow blanks within attribute values.
For all changes made in this version please @See Changes
Bugfix release 0.6.1
In Cups4J 0.6.0 and probably also in 0.5.0 duplex printing was not working correctly.
Quite some changes this time.
- There is a new version of Cups4J available providing mainly streaming of documents. @See Changes and Downloads
- Starting with the last version published 2010/08 (which is now known as Cups4j-0.5.0), following releases will be available for download in the download section.
- You can download an EJB 3.1 print server sample application runnable within JBoss 6.0.0.Final that shows some features of Cups4J you might find useful for enterprise projects. @See Cups4J meets EJB 3.1
- You can download a simple Swing application that shows settings and capabilities of printers for a given CUPS server. For example this can serve as input for printing. @See download section
- Cups4J works with CUPS 1.4.x. 1.3.x and 1.2.x versions should also work.
- Cups4J forum is online. Sorry, but you need to register to post messages in order to keep this board free from SPAM and other unwanted things.